GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sept 9th, who's coming to Luskville.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Sept 2nd and 9th, who's coming to Luskville.

Sept 9th they will prep, it is a street car shootout day. Pulled a few low 1.8s last week, track was actually hooking.
Mustang club day, opportunity to take down some American muscle :D

Edit: A few of us are going up tomorrow (the 2nd) as well. Anyone welcome to come!

Last edited:

m00se

Ready to race!
I think I'll come and meet some of you guys, I don't believe I have anything planned for the weekend. Not sure if I'll hit the track though, trying to stretch my tires until the end of the season.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
I usually show up in the morning and stay until the evening (make it a full day thing). I really want 11.9 @ 120 so if I have to I will wait until it cools down and stay the full day.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
11.9 tomorrow Matt!!!
God, I hope so. Going to mix the boostane and flash back to the track file late tonight. APR inlet and turbo muffler delete didn't come in. Fluidampr isn't going in until next Friday.

613B6

Ready to race!
God, I hope so. Going to mix the boostane and flash back to the track file late tonight. APR inlet and turbo muffler delete didn't come in. Fluidampr isn't going in until next Friday.

ok with out that stuff 12.0000 lol

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Bump...m00se you still coming? Weather looks great.

m00se

Ready to race!
Yeah I'd like to if you guys are still going during the day. Have something else planned for the evening. Let me know what time you go and I'll meet you there

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah I'd like to if you guys are still going during the day. Have something else planned for the evening. Let me know what time you go and I'll meet you there

I will be heading up prob mid afternoon, like 2-3? Ill speak to Sam and confirm when he is going. I do want to try some cool temps though so I will stay into the evening I am sure.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Well Sam said he wants to head up early so, I might head up with him for around 12-1 when it starts.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Sounds good, I'll meet you there. Do they still take cash only at the door? I haven't been there in ages

Yup, cash only. I believe it will be the standard $30 for the entire day to run (includes cruise night).

613B6

Ready to race!
Hopefully we get to run this time!