GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

San Antonio/ Boerne meetup

TheContender09

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
I’m new to the San Antonio area. I just moved to Boerne a few months ago, I don’t know anyone out here. And with this pandemic it’s making it harder to meet new people. Just wondering if there’s anyone out here willing to meet up for a drive or a beer 🍺.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
Welcome to the area. I've looked for some good meets in SA and can never find any. Tons just have young kids in Camaros/Mustangs and they do burnouts everywhere till the cops show up haha. I'm down to go for a drive though. My buddy in a MazdaSpeed 3 and I have been trying to hit up Twisted Sisters.

I'm up around Stone Oak/UTSA area (y)

TheContender09

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
Welcome to the area. I've looked for some good meets in SA and can never find any. Tons just have young kids in Camaros/Mustangs and they do burnouts everywhere till the cops show up haha. I'm down to go for a drive though. My buddy in a MazdaSpeed 3 and I have been trying to hit up Twisted Sisters.

I'm up around Stone Oak/UTSA area (y)
Dope! We should meet up sometime for a drive then. I live in Boerne just down the 10 from Leon springs

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
Dope! We should meet up sometime for a drive then. I live in Boerne just down the 10 from Leon springs
Sounds good man, I'll shoot you a message once I'm back. I'm in Houston at the moment