GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

THE Formula One Thread

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
there is also the chance ferrari themselves are giving him a tiny bit better equipment as well, knowing that hes a very good driver and teams should be looking at him.

the only reason hes leaving is because its lewis, i feel like the team themselves still really like him but when that opportunity arises you gotta do it.
There is a 0% chance they're purposely giving him better equipment than Charles.

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
Circling back to the Alonso penalty last week... today the drivers where asked by the media circus if they were for or against the penalty, here is the split so far:

Against: Stroll, Alonso, Piastri, Kmag, Norris, Bottas

On the fence: Ricciardo

For: Hulk, Russell, Leclerc, Perez

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Next time Alonso or any driver for that matter wants to play the tap on the brakes, back on the gas, brush the brakes game just run straight in to the back of them. Fuck it

fatshawnsmom

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 GTI DSG AutoBahn
Next time Alonso or any driver for that matter wants to play the tap on the brakes, back on the gas, brush the brakes game just run straight in to the back of them. Fuck it
Honestly if it was any other driver besides George, I would feel differently about it but George loves to play risky and immediately point at the other guy when it goes poorly for him.

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Honestly if it was any other driver besides George, I would feel differently about it but George loves to play risky and immediately point at the other guy when it goes poorly for him.
I don't deny any of those things about George. I'm indifferent really on George and even Alonso for that matter. My driver is probably and deservedly on his way out and I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't finish out the season. I'm just saying we all know what it was Alonso was doing. And it worked. Probably too well hence the 20 seconds and 3 drivers points. The point I was making was if I was a driver I would have floored it right up his ass if I thought he was slowing intentionally and not due to a mechanical issue. Then I'd bet it don't happen again lol

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
Who's your driver? Sargeant? Dude they let Albon keep the intact chassis and Williams gave Sargeant Albon's old repaired chassis lol, rough

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
I'm just saying we all know what it was Alonso was doing. And it worked. Probably too well hence the 20 seconds and 3 drivers points.

Alonso didnt invent brake checking, like I mentioned the other day, its been part of the sport since inception, and done by all the greats... and it happens more often that you think, it just usually doesn't result in a crash....

The point I was making was if I was a driver I would have floored it right up his ass if I thought he was slowing intentionally and not due to a mechanical issue. Then I'd bet it don't happen again lol

Your team wouldn't be very happy with that, they would much rather you control your emotions and bring it home.

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Alonso didnt invent brake checking, like I mentioned the other day, its been part of the sport since inception, and done by all the greats... and it happens more often that you think, it just usually doesn't result in a crash....

Your team wouldn't be very happy with that, they would much rather you control your emotions and bring it home.
I root for Dani Ric (and anyone driving for McLaren). And no the team wouldn't be happy with that behavior hence the only reason I'm currently not on the grid 😂

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
The Danny Ric situation is so weird, supposedly Tsunoda is gaining all the advantage in braking and slow/medium speed corners.... Exactly the same issue when he was at Mclaren against Norris...

That's what Danny Ric was good at, he would dive bomb from nowhere in his Red Bull years....

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
The Danny Ric situation is so weird, supposedly Tsunoda is gaining all the advantage in braking and slow/medium speed corners.... Exactly the same issue when he was at Mclaren against Norris...

That's what Danny Ric was good at, he would dive bomb from nowhere in his Red Bull years....
You're right. How long has it been since they called him "king of the late breakers"? 😂 but ya I'm thinking he was able to dive bomb so well cuz he had a car that was able to do that or at least he trusted it enough. I'm not convinced his head is back in it right now. And if not then he gots ta go