GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RSe05 question

LastDragon

Ready to race!
RSe05

Black or gunmetal on black gti and why? And any rse05 pics of any color on any color gti would be awsome if you can post them please. I love the look and would appreciate looking at them. Seems like everybody is buying them but I keep seeing the same pics

Last edited:

athos56

Ready to race!
Tiny Picture

Haven't had a chance to take better pictures, my car is filthy. I'd go with the grey for a bit of contrast, unless you were blacking out the car.

Attachments

• IMG_20180106_124859.jpg
    IMG_20180106_124859.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 2,764

Jack Straw

Ready to race!
Not lowered. I'll probably leave it at stock height but add a stiffer rear sway bar. One of the nicest things about these wheels is how easy and quick they are to clean. I had Pretorias that drove me batty keeping them looking sharp.

Last edited:

Jack Straw

Ready to race!
Dark bronze or battleship grey would look good on a black ride.

I've never liked black wheels on anything as it always reminds me of what teenage car crazies used to do on their first cars; take off the hubcaps and paint the wheels black.

LastDragon

Ready to race!
Opinion: Gunmetal or bronze. Not black.
Pics: google / imagine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen all the Google images pics... I've seen almost no gunmetal mk7 rse05 period... a few pics of other colors on gti but for how many people have been purchasing them lately I figured this would be the place to ask.

Last edited:

Hammersticks

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'16 GTI, '18 e-Golf