Amazing build. Very nice work, Hulk!

Digging all the red/black contrast. [emoji1303]

Thanks man [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cliff

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2015 Cayman GTS
Also curious about 245/40 size. I was recommended 235 as 245 may possibly roll over more - esp on the track

I have run both sizes at the track and I prefer the 245/40R17 tire. It's a bit wider so a bit grippier, and slightly smaller diameter which helps acceleration. I would rather be running these tires on 8.5 or 9" wide wheels, but an 8" wheel is within the range recommended by the manufacturer (and I already have 3 sets of wheels so I'm kind of at my limit).

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
: (

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Holyshit how did you manage that?

Pothole. The roads by me are flecked w them, and driving becomes a game of highway hop scotch.

RHaas

Car(s)
2015 Golf Wagan
Hey Guys, This thread inspired me to go with the RSE05 wheel set. Had them installed on Tuesday. Here's my contribution. Lighting is not the best in the photos but here is my 2015 Golf Sportwagen. I put the wheels on a scale and they came it at 16.55 Lbs each. I'm still running the dealership 225/45/17 but plan to go with 235 by end of spring.

Last edited:

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
You replacing just the one or getting a whole new set of something else?

I’ll just be replacing and use this one as a spare. It’s only the outer lip and hasn’t affected driving atm. Very happy w these wheels

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
These pictures aren't great, I'll edit with some better ones once I get my car back from the dealer (getting my front bumper replaced after they backed into it with another car while it was in for the 20K service). These are at stock height on a TDI. I'm lowered now but think I like the look better on stock height with meaty tires. The Golf has no front lip or side skirts but I will definitely be going back to stock height if I ever add them.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Running them on my MKV track build, have not driven it yet but I bought these because they fit over the Brembo 18z calipers without spacers with plenty of room to spare.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Whoops

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
I have been using them for my winter setup and couldn't be happier.