GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RS3 Swapped Golf R Project. IMS 1100

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
If given the option between an RS3 or a Golf R with the RS3 drivetrain, its the Golf every time for various reasons for me. So ya I'm a little jelly. Kudos

Last edited:

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Any updates on this? Would love to see it hauling around town. What's the feedback on the motor? Is the car any more/less fun to drive?

Was wondering about this myself.. Any updates?

scrllock

Autocross Champion
I've heard that there's been limited success in tuning these swaps on the RS3 ECU. The two dynos I saw were from this car and Tommyfyeah, neither of which got out of the mid 400s to the wheel. Thought OP was going to syvecs but wouldn't be surprised if the car is sitting in a giant queue at Iroz or ISC.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I've heard that there's been limited success in tuning these swaps on the RS3 ECU. The two dynos I saw were from this car and Tommyfyeah, neither of which got out of the mid 400s to the wheel. Thought OP was going to syvecs but wouldn't be surprised if the car is sitting in a giant queue at Iroz or ISC.
Yeah that sucks to spend all that kind of money and to only get that much whp.

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Yea sorry fellas the car is going out to Cali with the owner of Innovative Motorsprots as he has taken a job at EQT. I am still waiting on a couple CF parts but should be here within a month.

Nice thing is EQT has in house tuning for the Syvex plus Alex will have a lot of smart ppl like himself working on it so I feel this will work out even better. Looking at spring time to finish up. Still have to fab up custom IC, exhaust and cold air kit which will be Titanium. Its getting there.......