GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RS3 Swapped Golf R Project. IMS 1100

GNBRETT

Ready to race!
This only took 3 months to get.....lol. Came from the UK and its a lightweight rear window going in the CF hatch.

Attachments

• IMG_0706.jpeg
    IMG_0706.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 45

GNBRETT

Ready to race!
No I just wanna beat up on them Hellcats and Mustangs who think their shit is fast lol. Im really hoping to come in around 3000 lbs so to be honest im really not sure how much power that chassis can handle?

I went with the 1000 kit cause after talking with IROZ we all agreed that its really unchartered waters cause their isnt any others local doing this sort of build so we opted for the 1000 kit but it can be upgraded to the 1100 kit easily cause its just an exhaust wheel swap I believe.

Its no longer a Golf R and its not a RS3 so I really wasnt sure what to call it so I decided to call it a GTI. Why? Cause no one knows WTF a Golf R is anyways! Im going for that sleeper look and am kinda partial to the Plaid theme that is iconic to VW Golfs.

So its getting Plaid Carbeau seats, Cornflower Blue wrap and Rabbit badges. Like for a 2019. Here is my plate..... This should piss off quite a few Hellcat owners as I pull into a lot. Hopefully I can reel them in for some $$$$$$ races cause u know how their pride gets all butt-hurt and all when u start insinuating a little VW Rabbit can swallow them up whole.....lol

Btw, I own a fast Hellcat and an even faster Turbo Mustang so I can talk all the shit I want lol
Lol... I take it you are building your R to strictly be a 1/4 mile car and go for the record time?

Attachments

• IMG_0707.jpeg
    IMG_0707.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8

scrllock

Go Kart Champion
This only took 3 months to get.....lol. Came from the UK and its a lightweight rear window going in the CF hatch.
Which shop? Mind sharing the material they used?

GNBRETT

Ready to race!
Im not sure I cant even remember where I bought it from to be honest. Ive bought so much shit and that just showed up out of the blue forgot I even ordered it so I dont have much info. Looks like some sort of Lexon style glass.

Which shop? Mind sharing the material they used?