GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RS Ignition Service Kit

wilsonj

Ready to race!
Does anyone have this? A friend recommended me to get it @ same time of @Unitronic Stage 1+ tune. Thoughts?

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/rs-ignition-service-kit/06h905110g01kt1/

Includes 8v RS3 ignition coils and RS7 spark plugs for the ultimate ignition service kit for your 1.8T/2.0T Gen3 engine!

Coil pack failures and engine misfires have been a chronic problem for many VW/Audi owners. The symptoms are predictable: the engine misfires and the check engine light illuminates steadily, or blinks. Ignore the problem and you'll ruin your expensive catalytic converter and fail your local emissions test. Service your ignition system with quality, proven parts for your Gen3 engine and restore engine power and fuel economy.

This kit includes Audi RS3 ignition coils and Audi RS7 spark plugs, that were carefully tested and evaluated by our in house R&D Team to ensure they fit and perform as intended from the factory. Taken straight out of the Audi parts catalog for the B9 S4 3.0T (rated at 354BHP) and 8v RS3 2.5T (rated at 400BHP), these engines produce massive power that require high spark energy to light the spark plug under extreme boost pressures!

Look no further for reliable, OEM operation for your 1.8T or 2.0T Gen3 engine than this RS Ignition Service Kit featuring parts from high performance Audi RS models.

Kit includes:
OEM NGK RS7 Double Iridium Spark Plugs (OE# 06K905601M) - QTY 4
Audi 8v RS3 / B9 S4 OEM Ignition Coil Packs - QTY 4
Dielectric Spark Plug Boot Protective Silicone

Navi

Autocross Champion
I'm running RS3 coils and RS7 plugs and it made a noticeable difference as per my tuner and my butt dyno lol. I would recommend it. There might be a lot of naysayers but they haven't tried it and are just talking out their ass. I will say that that's the most expensive place to get it from though. HSTuning is cheapest and where I got it from. BMPTuning is also cheaper.

wilsonj

Ready to race!
I'm running RS3 coils and RS7 plugs and it made a noticeable difference as per my tuner and my butt dyno lol. I would recommend it. There might be a lot of naysayers but they haven't tried it and are just talking out their ass. I will say that that's the most expensive place to get it from though. HSTuning is cheapest and where I got it from. BMPTuning is also cheaper.

Thank you!

It looks like this is the link?

https://www.hstuning.com/product_info.php?products_id=5715