GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RPM jumps when accelerating

mattmeorro

Hello, i have some issue with my Golf 7 1,6TDI DSG 2013. so does anyone have clue what can be problem and where to start to fix issue.

issue is when i accelerate RPM needle sometime jumps and car have some little jerk at that moment. foot on gas pedal is whole time at same position.
video link :
you can see in video 5gear 2800-3200rpms jump happens.
sometimes i notice this when car is cold and rpm jump happens in 4gear round 2200-2600rpms and this almost everythime happens when im almost pressing gas pedal during city drive.

On VCDS there is no faults.

mattmeorro

i want to share my story and how i repaired this problem.
first i went to see vw dealer and they updated gearbox and engine software. they didnt see any problem but if i will see after update this problem i need to change whole mechatronic system which is around 2500eur in my country.
i found some service shop that do all work with AT gearboxes.
they found out after test drive and diagnostic that new cluch what i changed 6months ago at vw service is not properly mounted and calibrated and i need to change mechatoric pump with some pistons (i dont know how translate) that had some signs of wear,they also changed mechatronic oil and calibrated everything. this game costed me around 700eur.

i tested car and its something awesome. never felt so smooth shifting and enjoyed driving