GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Road trip impressions

WhyGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Only had about 1500 miles on the car when we took off. Got about 1000 more so on it now and loving it! The most real seat time I’ve had in the car. Mileage has been awesome too. Last tank was 32.5. Couple tanks before were fairly close too, a little lower. And this is varied speeds between 75 & 90+(only in Mexico). Little less thru mountains, but either way moving pretty good. And this is on heavier BBS wheels and Michelin winter tires. Car is stock other than resonator delete with awe switchpath remote. Just thought I’d share. Cheers.

Last edited:

vwlotech

Go Kart Newbie
Only had about 1500 miles on the car when we took off. Got about 1000 more so on it now and loving it! The most real seat time I’ve had in the car. Mileage has been awesome too. Last tank was 32.5. Couple tanks before were fairly close too, a little lower. And this is varied speeds between 75 & 90+(only in Mexico). Little less thru mountains, but either way moving pretty good. And this is on heavier BBS wheels and Michelin winter tires. Car is stock other than resonator delete with awe switchpath remote. Just thought I’d share. Cheers.

these cars road trip well! I drove from central Kentucky, to just about Greenbay,.. after a detour to St. Louis...then back again, all within a long weekend - stage 2 APR with turbo back setup... MPG wasn't that good, but was it fun! can't wait for what next years shows, especially driving through the mountains when I return the Alpine Vag Fair for it's second yeah in Helen, Ga.

WhyGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Drone isnt bad at all when the valves closed. There is a noticeable difference with them open while cruising. I personally dont think its that bad, especially since i can quiet it with the switchpath remote. Its the CTS resonator delete