GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ride a Motorcycle, Post it up!

Chris2.0t

GtI 2>0T
Car(s)
2011 Wrx
So weather is getting nice, got tired of messing with my 95 Zx7 so added a new member to the family....!
2010-05-24 17.56.25.jpg
09 Gsxr 750

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35
2005 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
Neon Blue
1050cc Inline 3 cylinder
130hp/77tq in stock form
~135hp/~82tq as is

Mods:
Triumph flyscreen
3M clear tank protection
CRG bar end mirrors
Powder coated headlight buckets
Powder coated radiator guards
NewSpeed3 powder coated heel guards
Scorpion slip-on mufflers with tune
SkyKing fender eliminator

Chris2.0t

GtI 2>0T
Car(s)
2011 Wrx
That Triumph is a nice bike man, ^ and I saw both of those threads I figured I would start one thats not just for sport bikes, and the other thread is just about one bike.....

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Current bike red baron jr:

Old bike:

I've also owned a triumph speed3, and regret getting rid of it. I'm currently saving for a hd nite rod.

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi

:thumbsup:

My ride: 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200K

~1200cc 16v 'cross the frame four
Air/oil cooled, quad carbs
5-speed, chain drive
Basically a yester-year GSXR 1100, bored out a tincy bit and detuned
Added a clear fly-screen and a shitload of scrapes and dings

Carbs are pissing me off. I haven't been able to get it to run right yet this season. Nor is it inspected. Gotta get on that.

Massively tempted to do as you say and just trade/sell the effing thing. My next will be FI and water cooled.

Actually caught myself dreaming of something like my father's '89 Harley FLHS the other day.

Jekyll991

Ready to race!
Looks like you're into other dirty two wheeled sports as well. Is all that stuff in the garage yours?

Nah, just the two motorcycles (you can see the front wheel of my old 85) the blue mountain bike are mine. The rest are my brother's or dad's, i'm living at home doing the community college thing until I find a better school to go to. The car and the mountain bike are the only ones I've had to pay for though hones, call me spoiled but it always gave my Dad and I something to do together...

MJ Century

Don't Read This!
Car(s)
Tornado Red MkV GTI
2009 Buell

'09 Buell XB9SX

-984cc air-cooled V-twin
-92 hp 70 ft/lbs
-underslung exhaust
-fuel in frame
-oil tank in swingarm
-ZTL (Zero Torsional Load) 375mm front rotor, 6 piston front brake

Bought this back in December and I love it. I have since removed the hand guards and replaced stock mirrors with bar-ends. Also wrapped the headers.

Attachments

• buell3.jpg
    buell3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,848
  • DSC01480.JPG
    DSC01480.JPG
    577.2 KB · Views: 1,833
  • DSC01477.jpg
    DSC01477.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 1,798

Chris2.0t

GtI 2>0T
Car(s)
2011 Wrx
:thumbsup:

My ride: 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200K

~1200cc 16v 'cross the frame four
Air/oil cooled, quad carbs
5-speed, chain drive
Basically a yester-year GSXR 1100, bored out a tincy bit and detuned
Added a clear fly-screen and a shitload of scrapes and dings

Carbs are pissing me off. I haven't been able to get it to run right yet this season. Nor is it inspected. Gotta get on that.

Massively tempted to do as you say and just trade/sell the effing thing. My next will be FI and water cooled.

Actually caught myself dreaming of something like my father's '89 Harley FLHS the other day.

Yeah man after 2 years of dealing with carb problems I had to get ride of it!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Im thinking about picking up a cheap commuter bike and really thinking about picking up a 01-03 Buell Blast 500. I can get them locally with LOW miles for around $2,250-$2,500. Should I pull the trigger? Im not looking for big power or anything, just a good 500 that has some pickup and will be easy on the commutezzzz.

Or should I keep on looking? I would love a 600 gsx, cbr, or something along those lines. But they are hard to come by around here in that price range with a clear title and not raped with mileage/some underlying issue.

Chris2.0t

GtI 2>0T
Car(s)
2011 Wrx
Do it! that's a good starter bike, but I would def get it checked out by a bike mechanic before you buy it, just to be safe, and maybe offer 2000$ worth a try....price seems a little steep for a bike that almost 8yrs old

J-DUB

got splashback?
Im thinking about picking up a cheap commuter bike and really thinking about picking up a 01-03 Buell Blast 500. I can get them locally with LOW miles for around $2,250-$2,500. Should I pull the trigger? Im not looking for big power or anything, just a good 500 that has some pickup and will be easy on the commutezzzz.

Or should I keep on looking? I would love a 600 gsx, cbr, or something along those lines. But they are hard to come by around here in that price range with a clear title and not raped with mileage/some underlying issue.

I thought you had the Moped? :biggrin: