GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Riceburner goes from 2 GTI's to one S4

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK6 and MK7
"What you been up to?"

Oh, you know. Just cruising around in my 500hp S4. The usual.

Lol. Knowing me who the hell knows. For the immediate future though 400ish whp sounds like plenty for me. Stage 2 it somewhere down the road probably.

Wanna leave the exhaust stock as possible because most setups sound like ass in my opinion and are entirely too loud, so that will be a limiting factor for long term power for me.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK6 and MK7
car's going to the shop today for south bend clutch, ecs lightweight flywheel, oil filter housing leak fix....

and hopefully a stage 1 tune as long as the other stuff goes without any big surprises along the way :D

On another note, a kind gentleman came from MA to buy and the GTI and drive her home a week back. He will likely be becoming a forum member; seems he has seen it all on here while lurking. He has bigger plans for this car than i even had! Make your presence known when you join, dude!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
car's going to the shop today for south bend clutch, ecs lightweight flywheel, oil filter housing leak fix....

and hopefully a stage 1 tune as long as the other stuff goes without any big surprises along the way :D

On another note, a kind gentleman came from MA to buy and the GTI and drive her home a week back. He will likely be becoming a forum member; seems he has seen it all on here while lurking. He has bigger plans for this car than i even had! Make your presence known when you join, dude!

Close to my neck of the woods! Know what section of MA?