GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RGB Ambient Lighting for Mk7 and Mk7.5

Forme

Car(s)
Golf 7,5 R-line
I'd suggest reaching out to your seller then. Seems to be a different kit.
good morning, I managed to have. the kit and it works, I have a problem after a while it starts flashing all the lights could anyone help me?

Genebaby

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2020 Golf GTI
I opened it, it wasn't very good, it shows the door trims, the lights go on, they turn off and it stops right away.

Genebaby

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2020 Golf GTI
honestly the video is not that helpful, as for a long time nothing happens, then the lights are on, then they are off. I didn't see them flash.

Something is wrong somewhere as you're a not behaving correctly but it could be anything and I'm too chicken to try this atm.

Forme

Car(s)
Golf 7,5 R-line
honestly the video is not that helpful, as for a long time nothing happens, then the lights are on, then they are off. I didn't see them flash.

Something is wrong somewhere as you're a not behaving correctly but it could be anything and I'm too chicken to try this atm.
I did not understand sorry

Lori87Mi

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7
Hi guys, sorry if I revive this old thread.
I am installing the white monochromatic led strips in the rear door and in dashboard trim. I would like to understand how to connect the optical fiber to the LED adapter. Do i need an adapter or do i use hot glue?
20220224_214658.jpg

i'm using this kit: https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005002665190222.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2ita&gatewayAdapt=glo2ita
Thank you

Forme

Car(s)
Golf 7,5 R-line
Hi guys, sorry if I revive this old thread.
I am installing the white monochromatic led strips in the rear door and in dashboard trim. I would like to understand how to connect the optical fiber to the LED adapter. Do i need an adapter or do i use hot glue?
View attachment 240541

i'm using this kit: https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005002665190222.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2ita&gatewayAdapt=glo2ita
Thank you
hello. I used hot glue and that's fine, no problem for now.

aegis

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Thanks so much for curating this thread. The vagexpress link in the original post doesn't work but I believe it's here now. I sent them a question but do you remember if this kit is available with diffusers for 2-door models? Thanks in advance.

Forme

Car(s)
Golf 7,5 R-line
Happy to report that after many hours of grinding and gluing... *drumroll please*..... this retrofit is complete!

Today I sorted the remaining three doors, and routed the rear footwell light wiring also.

There's a whole host of new photos that have been added to the shared Google Photos album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/gEgn2pJgdd5oFWLn9
I tried to capture everything I possibly could, so there's an awful lot of repeated photos, and they're in no particular order. I'll be writing up the rest of the installation instructions over the next few hours, using a select few of the photos from the album.

Please see the demo videos below (with obligatory rave mode!)

hello, I have a problem with the central module, I'm afraid it will lose the signal of the wireless modules, what is the ideal position for good reception?
every now and then the wireless modules turn off and on again