GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RGB Ambient Lighting for Mk7 and Mk7.5

Riddick20

Passed Driver's Ed
@dvw-r
I tried to activate everything as per your suggestion but they don't work ...

I checked the power again and there is.

at this point I hope I have the wrong pin in the bcm ... I will try to disassemble it and check that it is in pin 29 of connector C.

Fraysa

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 MK7 1.4TSI
Wow, this thread has sure made lots of progress since I last visited it!

Any news on what kits are recommended nowadays?

Florian34

Car(s)
Golf 7 Mk 7.5
Hello, everyone,

i am also currently in the process of retrofitting the china multicolored led modules in my golf 7 gti facelift.
The installation works now very well but I have problems with the coding.
Maybe someone of you who has already installed these modules can send me a scan of the admaps from the 09er stg?
on the side are these 4 dip switches, how did you switch them?
I'd be happy for help.

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
Hello, everyone,

i am also currently in the process of retrofitting the china multicolored led modules in my golf 7 gti facelift.
The installation works now very well but I have problems with the coding.
Maybe someone of you who has already installed these modules can send me a scan of the admaps from the 09er stg?
on the side are these 4 dip switches, how did you switch them?
I'd be happy for help.
I thought you had already carried out this retrofit? :)

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...ors-4-door-panels-and-foot-for-golf-7.376296/

Florian34

Car(s)
Golf 7 Mk 7.5
no, i don't know this florian.
i come from germany and would like to retrofit this on my golf 7.5.
I don't find the installation that difficult, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way with the adjustment channels

Florian34

Car(s)
Golf 7 Mk 7.5
https://www.vagexpress.com/products/-3013

yes that is a coincidence ...

The kit works for me, but as soon as I turn off the ignition, it is immediately dark.
I already have 10 colors and also the automatic control via the FPA profiles.
I didn't do the flashing via the OBD connector because I don't know because of the dip switches.

Florian34

Car(s)
Golf 7 Mk 7.5
That's a shame, I was hoping it is like the original as soon as the vehicle is unlocked or the doors open, the light goes on.
is it possible to couple the light at least via the driving profile? for me it only lights up in manual mode. with automatic the lighting remains dark.
However, Aid and Mib change color in automatic mode.
Have you retrofit This? Can you send me the adpmaps?

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
That's a shame, I was hoping it is like the original as soon as the vehicle is unlocked or the doors open, the light goes on.
is it possible to couple the light at least via the driving profile? for me it only lights up in manual mode. with automatic the lighting remains dark.
However, Aid and Mib change color in automatic mode.
Have you retrofit This? Can you send me the adpmaps?
Automatic mode? Manual mode? Sorry I'm not following.

Florian34

Car(s)
Golf 7 Mk 7.5
sorry for the confusion, i also use the google translator in case something is strange to read.
Manual ambience: I programmed 10 colors in the bcm which I can change in the mib. aid and mib change the color, the china strips also shine in this color.
Ambience automatically: I have stored different colors for the driving profile in the bcm, which change automatically according to the driving profile. in sport mode e.g. red and in eco green.
aid and mib are changing the colors, the china remains unfortunately dark?

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
sorry for the confusion, i also use the google translator in case something is strange to read.
Manual ambience: I programmed 10 colors in the bcm which I can change in the mib. aid and mib change the color, the china strips also shine in this color.
Ambience automatically: I have stored different colors for the driving profile in the bcm, which change automatically according to the driving profile. in sport mode e.g. red and in eco green.
aid and mib are changing the colors, the china remains unfortunately dark?
Ah I've never heard of that. It's probably not supported.