GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo stage 1 Beta video

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Honestly I'm not entirely impressed. Pulls hard at high gears but the stock hangs well on 1st 2nd and 3rd

Pieisgood999

Ready to race!
Yeah that is disappointing. Although, they do way its a beta and not the finished product. Won't be buying it on that showing though - I'm surprised they released an official video so...lacking!
In all honesty, 1st, 2nd and 3rd are all you need to play with before you're well into points territory, so it's really only there that matters to me :S
Also, I wanted to bump this because nobody commented on it and wondered if you all had missed this post like I had until now!

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
If you guys look at the typical gains from the piggy backs they are peaking early in the rev range, this may be the case with the flashes. In a race situation like this at high rpm the differences between stock and tuned are smaller so possibly the car shouldnt be reved to redline. Higher up the rev range the gearing is longer which shows a greater pull since the revs drop lower in the rev range.

GoTime1

Ready to race!
Guys the video shows a BETA map for testing. It is torque limited through the lower gears for safety. The production file will be a lot better. So you can expect much bigger gaps than what the video showed.

Go Kart Champion
Guys the video shows a BETA map for testing. It is torque limited through the lower gears for safety. The production file will be a lot better. So you can expect much bigger gaps than what the video showed.

That's reassuring.. can't wait for the final version :D

Go Kart Champion
trust me neither can I... Mid July we should have something from both REVO and APR. Exciting times

Don't forget unitronic

Pieisgood999

Ready to race!
Personally, I want the gains to be all over the rev range, not just peaky at the top end. Makes the car faster for day to day driving as opposed to the track. As for torque limiting, I'd assume there'll have to be some at the lower gears with the finished version too. I was just surprised they've launched a promotion video which doesn't really reflect their tuning in such a positive light!
Never heard of unitronic before this forum. Probably because their nearest dealer is in Scotland :'(