GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Reverse LEDs

SnapMobil

Hi. I'm not sure if this question has been asked before, but has anyone been able to fit reverse LED lights on a Golf MK7 63 plate ? I tried some but unfortunately they aren't bright enough. Also, it's difficult to find some that do not trigger error messages in the dashboard.

Thank you:)

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
Hi. I'm not sure if this question has been asked before, but has anyone been able to fit reverse LED lights on a Golf MK7 63 plate ? I tried some but unfortunately they aren't bright enough. Also, it's difficult to find some that do not trigger error messages in the dashboard.

Thank you:)

Yeah probably been asked before! I fitted some from aliexpress when I got my 2016 MK7 GTi, good quality and nice and bright, the bulb out errors on the MK7 can be coded out easily, and also it is necessary to increase the brightness on the reverse lights with coding to the same as the mk7.5 otherwise they aren’t very bright, I’ll include a link for the bulbs once I find them again.

You need the BAY9s version,

I also bought the amber version for the front turn signals, they are equally as bright,

https://h5.aliexpress.com/item/32858069501.html?spm=a2g0n.seo-amp-search.searchResult.32858069501

Last edited: