GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retrofit Audi TT Heated, Electric Leather Seats

avavda

Car(s)
VW Golf MK7
Hi All,

Apologies in advance for any mistakes, just wanted to seek some advice if possible, I have seen some Audi TT Heated Electrical Leather front seats and I'm thinking of fitting them into my Golf MK7 replacing my existing cloth seats which are not electrical or heated, am I taking on too much? any guidance on the removal and fitting process would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ash

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
Hi All,

Apologies in advance for any mistakes, just wanted to seek some advice if possible, I have seen some Audi TT Heated Electrical Leather front seats and I'm thinking of fitting them into my Golf MK7 replacing my existing cloth seats which are not electrical or heated, am I taking on too much? any guidance on the removal and fitting process would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ash
Do it. Just need some diagrams, and alot of patience. They will most likely just bolt right in, the wiring on the other hand will most likely be a hassle. I retrofitted 2017 CC Power, Memory seats in my GTI. So anything is possible.

Shiny_Rx

Car(s)
Alltrack
Hi All,

Thanks,

Ash
Any luck with this?

I am thinking of swapping in s3 seats into my Alltrack, trying to gather information before I pull the trigger on it.

kyle_h

Passed Driver's Ed
Do it. Just need some diagrams, and alot of patience. They will most likely just bolt right in, the wiring on the other hand will most likely be a hassle. I retrofitted 2017 CC Power, Memory seats in my GTI. So anything is possible.
your list of retrofits is impressive

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
Thanks. Story as old as time though. Started small, then it just got out of control

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
Any luck with this?

I am thinking of swapping in s3 seats into my Alltrack, trying to gather information before I pull the trigger on it.
As long as the seats physically bolt up everything else is doable. I used the harness for the GTI seats, and stripped the CC harness of everything but the electric seat wires. In the end it was just 2 wires i had to splice into the GTI harness, and Add 2 more for can high and low