GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Replacement Stock Intake Box Screws

greggles

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Anyone have any idea where to buy replacement intake airbox screws? The 034 motorsports intake takes the screws from the stock airbox. I prefer to have two sets of screws available. The closest I've found is
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/screw/wht002087/
Part # WHT002087 WHT 002 087

However this screw takes a phillips instead of a torx bit. (So I'm wary its slightly different). Anyone have a part # for the mk7 intake airbox screws? (the 8 around the box) (or know if these screws are identical except for the screw head?)

Navi

Autocross Champion
is it the regular T25 screws? I haven't had that box since the first month of car ownership in 2017 lol. But if it's the T25 that hold everything together on the car, then it's N90974701. Google a pic of it to see if it looks like the one you're looking for.

greggles

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Thanks Navi. No that isn't them. They are much longer. Appreciate the reply and the part # though!

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
is it the regular T25 screws? I haven't had that box since the first month of car ownership in 2017 lol. But if it's the T25 that hold everything together on the car, then it's N90974701. Google a pic of it to see if it looks like the one you're looking for.

Are those the same screws for the skid plate/under-body splash guard?