GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Renrubicer: Skeletons In The Closet

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
I'm swooping in - he gave my info to the other guy. Only problem is I can't buy till next month, as that's when my bonus comes. I guess i could look at lightstream for now, and pay off most of the difference in a month or two. I certainly don't wanna lose it so hoping I can swing this.

Looking forward to spending more time back here again. This R will be my beater car :) once DCC shocks die it's getting B2BFab lift, Tse53's and Alltrack Springs + Alltrack B6 hehe. I like my Touareg too much to risk other drivers hitting me in the snow. Which is a bummer, because the Touareg laughs at snow/inclement conditions.
Buying an economy performance hatch to drive in the winter to garage queen the SUV is a vibe.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Done, in sig

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Luckily good credit will allow you to get a used car loan at a not so horrible rate.

Also, that would be the ultimate renrubecir move.

Why does she hate the B8?
hard to say. Mostly, the infotainment is 'so 2010' which of course my logical argument is 'how would you like an infotainment from a Y2K car?'

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
hard to say. Mostly, the infotainment is 'so 2010' which of course my logical argument is 'how would you like an infotainment from a Y2K car?'

Well. There's two options. Three, really.

Option 1: Riceburner. Can justify the cost however you want.

Option 2: Pay a visit to Mr. Zhong Zhong.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLYmYzc
(There's a ton of options, just search for "b8 a4 android")

Option 3: Tell her to deal with it 🕶️

19birel

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 - MK4 - B8.5
Look up RS Nav, you can get a touch screen that looks like the B9 screen (or one that look stock with touch) and it has carplay & android auto. They also have pretty good customer support from what I hear, that's my next bigger mod for my B8.5

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Thanks, both!

Yeah we talked it over and we're gonna keep the car. Thank god lol

May one day, once I'm done fixing all the stuff that needs fixing, add RSnav to the list... or just have the wife deal with it which is much more tempting.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Snow day but was called in to check out a jobsite. Said forget my fwd work truck, I'm taking an audi on snow tires!
1674670301446.png

1674670324498.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Dang, didn't even take yours...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Maybe the B5 is on jackstands broken in the garage

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Maybe it's in the garage on summer, right?