Get an s4 bro fr fr

They are so nice

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Get an s4 bro fr fr

They are so nice

B9 S4's are too big. I drove a buddy's B9 A4, and while I know an S4 would be nicer/faster, it's the same base.

Is comfortable as hell though, and the amenities are fantastic.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
B9 S4's are too big. I drove a buddy's B9 A4, and while I know an S4 would be nicer/faster, it's the same base.

Is comfortable as hell though, and the amenities are fantastic.
Thats why you get a b8 or b5. Its not the same plat as the golf, so more luxurious ride, but still far smaller than the 6/7/8 models so plenty sporty

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
The best part was when I gave him the title and we scissored in the back seat
Hey. What happens in the jetta stays in the jetta

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
c7fbbc37-2082-40bc-94ee-e74e5bab8a92_text.gif

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Started doing things!
Car came with a set of uninstalled AWE pedals, so threw those on.
And took out the seat to start addressing the wierd fabric thing. I almost wanna say the actual alacantara was ripped off for some reason leaving the secondary fabric skin underneath it, but its hard to tell. Its not quite alacantara but a different fabric. You can kinda see what i mean in the closeups below, you can kind of see the fabric knitting vs the shag of the alacantara. Anyway, spraying it black with vht fabric dye paint... even if its not that great a result anything is better than what it started as and shouldnt be noticeable.
20221119_101959.jpg
20221119_100901.jpg
20221119_100904.jpg
20221119_100907.jpg

After coat one!
20221119_102010.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Started doing things!
Car came with a set of uninstalled AWE pedals, so threw those on.
And took out the seat to start addressing the wierd fabric thing. I almost wanna say the actual alacantara was ripped off for some reason leaving the secondary fabric skin underneath it, but its hard to tell. Its not quite alacantara but a different fabric. You can kinda see what i mean in the closeups below, you can kind of see the fabric knitting vs the shag of the alacantara. Anyway, spraying it black with vht fabric dye paint... even if its not that great a result anything is better than what it started as and shouldnt be noticeable.
View attachment 265995View attachment 265996View attachment 265997View attachment 265998
After coat one!
View attachment 265999

I'd be worried that will rub off on your back.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Me too but apparently it wont and it should still feel nice and soft, and can be cleaned as well. Of course, will test and report back.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Me too but apparently it wont and it should still feel nice and soft, and can be cleaned as well. Of course, will test and report back.

Just don't wear any white shirts you care about for a while to be safe 🤣

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Well it passed the damp paper towel test! Put the seat in then realized it probably could have used another coat or two lol. Still a little brown.