riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Shit. Gotta act quick. Delete your post and print this out, and leave it under his wiper:

IM DELETING YOU, Emmissions readiness monitors!πŸ˜­πŸ‘‹
β–ˆβ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete.....
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete....
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete....
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ] 99% complete.....
🚫BANNED!🚫
πŸ’―TrueπŸ’― Pistons are irreplaceable πŸ’–I could never delete you EPA!πŸ’–
Send this to ten other πŸ‘ͺAPR DTR6054 UsersπŸ‘ͺ who give you πŸ’¦datalogs and dragy runsπŸ’¦
Or never get called ☁️slower than Daks ☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌
If you get 0 Back: no boosties for you πŸš«πŸš«πŸ‘Ώ
3 back: you're boostyboiβ˜οΈπŸ’¦
5 back: you're APR's kittenπŸ˜½πŸ‘ΌπŸ’¦
10+ back: BoostedπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘…
if i had recieved that under my windshield and not seen this post i would have shit a brick lmao

EDIT: if my WIFE found that instead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: bacon ring
1661544003478.png

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
if i cant buy that TT, maybe this for 5k and 140k miles?
1661798332504.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
or heres another one for probs 4500 private seller, says theres 110k miles, its an 09 (so i think the TSI engine, which isn't necessarily a good thing because its the earliest version of that engine) and it has some rando electrical issue

much prefer a red mk5 over silver
1661798717248.png

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
oh i do wanna share though - saw a clean looking '85 Audi quattro yesterday on the road. sounded so good i just about jizzed in muh pants

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
That's a weekend project car. You can't daily that if you have a white collar job or are super mechanically inclined with a pile of time on your hands.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Well damn! after all that thinkin about it, the guy doesn't wanna sell his audi tt.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Well damn! after all that thinkin about it, the guy doesn't wanna sell his audi tt.
But you're done. You have to buy a different car now, you've gone too far down the rabbit hole. You probably already priced out cam followers for those MK5's, didn't you?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
eh, idk what to do. kind of eyeballing a 2013 mk6 autobahn that needs an engine... maybe i could get it for like 5k. Its a low mile car.

The hardest part about buying a 'cheap' car (even though 4-10k isn't exactly cheap) is trying to find something desirable and yet still low enough mileage to get some use out of it and maybe still resell for a fair price down the road. Its hard to justify ~5/6k on a MK5 with 150k miles lol

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
All said i do have this in the garage now. Still currently planning to sell for my buddy and split any profit over 7k. Basically needs a new convertible top (included up to the 7k sale) a tonneau cover (paints all chipped off it), some paint work love and overall detailing and fluids. Probably brakes if we are feeling generous to the new buyer. Hasnt been on the road for 7 years but we threw new tires on it, new battery and wow! Its a fun (slow) car! Sounds amazing, shifts great, handles great, loves to shake its tailfeather.

Alternatively my buddy would sell it to me for 6k. Its got 96000 miles.
20220831_070540.jpg

timmyturbo

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
Well if you're looking to spend some money, plus I know you need an intercooler too.

https://www.mishimoto.com/vw-golf-tsi-r-gti-intercooler-kit-2015.html

The price was too good to pass up, plus free shipping, and 5% off code if you sign up to receive promotional texts. It's only a deal if you select the polished piping, but who cares. For some reason the whole kit is less than if you buy the intercooler alone option. Still hasn't shipped, but there was a note that due to high volume there is a bit of a delay in processing orders. All in I paid $638!

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
All said i do have this in the garage now. Still currently planning to sell for my buddy and split any profit over 7k. Basically needs a new convertible top (included up to the 7k sale) a tonneau cover (paints all chipped off it), some paint work love and overall detailing and fluids. Probably brakes if we are feeling generous to the new buyer. Hasnt been on the road for 7 years but we threw new tires on it, new battery and wow! Its a fun (slow) car! Sounds amazing, shifts great, handles great, loves to shake its tailfeather.

Alternatively my buddy would sell it to me for 6k. Its got 96000 miles.
View attachment 259601
6 speed convertible?

Those are crazy rare. I don't think I've ever seen one.

VQ's sound great with a proper exhaust system and not just a single exhaust straight pipe fuck boy special. Engines are fairly reliable except the first year engine. The only issue is that they don't love to make a lot of power unless you turbo it.

Last edited: