GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Renrubicer: Skeletons In The Closet

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Half the time, I'm convinced Acadia and riceburner are the same person (probably Boosted?). So, yes.
Lol we are all boosted

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i'm getting really excited for this resonator delete to show up today haha. from the sounds of it, resonator deletes make a much more significant (albeit still not a big) difference vs the gti.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Just got my exhaust pipe cutter and exhaust hanger removal tool i ordered from amazon which is great!

What i definitely did NOT order from amazon also came in and upon opening the box i started cracking up

No cummies for you!
20221007_170247.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!πŸ˜­πŸ‘‹ β–ˆβ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ]]]] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 πŸ’―TrueπŸ’― Daddies are irreplaceable πŸ’–I could never delete you Daddy!πŸ’– Send this to ten other πŸ‘ͺDaddiesπŸ‘ͺ who give you πŸ’¦cummiesπŸ’¦ Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you πŸš«πŸš«πŸ‘Ώ 3 back: you're squishyβ˜οΈπŸ’¦ 5 back: you're daddy's kittenπŸ˜½πŸ‘ΌπŸ’¦ 10+ back: Daddy

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Nope nowhere in my search, browsing or order history!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
You know what this is a little too perfect. Which one pf you sent me the gummies? Lmao

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ

@uglybastard showed them to me. I knew what needed to be done.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Ok!

New window switch is in and the windows all go up and down with no intermittency and the remote windows work again, so success, though the zhong zhong quality of the switches isnt a perfect oem match.

The 034 dogbone insert was a breeze to install of course and provided some newfound crispness to the drive, thankfully. The dogbone and motor/trans mounts must be in dire need of upgrading by this point in this cars life. As all rubber bushings are... le sigh.

And the resonator delete certainly does add a fair amount of noise to the back end! So, can confirm: much bigger difference than in a gti. More overall noise, mostly more of a smooth boomy noise unfortunately, a BIT of drone but thats fine. Lots moar dsg farts, which at least makes the dsg as enjoyable as it can be, while i have a dsg.

So wins all around today!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Screenshot_20221007_200319.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
You guyyyys! Lmao

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I was thinking at first it must have been one of those deals where an amazon seller sends you some random bullshit to get you give them ratings, or simply a total mixup. But then i was like... no, cummies, theres just no fucking way.