GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recaro Sporster CS install mk7 gti

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Fitting these into my 2019 R. Per this thread and confirmed with my dealer, these are the correct seat harness P/Ns..
5GM 971 392 AJ - passenger
5GM 971 391 AE - driver

5GM963555H - passenger
5GM963555D - driver

Just going off of the occupancy sensor, AJ -> H and AE -> D are keyed correctly. Am I correct in assuming the driver side heater back plugs into the female 2-pin on the heater base wiring?
Seems like both sides have an extra 2-pin female, does that sound right?

Track R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
R
E97C24EC-98E9-41C5-9358-4EFF6E84959F.jpeg
6FA42A5C-0590-473D-A730-02B860B94971.jpeg
8EDC73DD-F3D5-4076-A3BA-8F92BE144147.jpeg
EC236FB2-2022-4B36-95F5-86A042667407.jpeg

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

scrllock

Autocross Champion
your cage is that the weichers sport cage? how was the fitment?
Do you have issues running in AutoX or track events with that cage?
it won't pass tech most places here, since it uses the seat holes and not backing plates. shame since you don't have to drill holes in the chassis.

LVE2DRV

Passed Driver's Ed
where you located?
i am in NYC. spoke to wiechers sports in germany would take them a few months to make it and i'd go there to pick it up myself and bring it back. would be faster and cheaper than to ship it.
how did you order yours?

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Getting tired of the airbag light. How much for someone to make one?

It’s code B100b1b Driver Thorax airbag igniter that I’m getting.

Unless someone knows how to code it out?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Getting tired of the airbag light. How much for someone to make one?

It’s code B100b1b Driver Thorax airbag igniter that I’m getting.

Unless someone knows how to code it out?
I think @StorableComa is making them ?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I've got some seat airbag cancellers I'm building. The issue with NAR vehicles is we also have the rail sensor to deal with.

You can either find the part number off yours a buy a replacement and pin it into the connector and hide it away. Second is to either pull your whole harness or separate your own sensor and tuck it away.

If doing passenger seat you'll need a passenger seat occupancy sensor as well. That you'll most likely need to purchase a replacement as it's glued between layers on the seat. That you can put into your new seat, but the car will disable the airbags if it doesn't detect it.

I've got the seat airbag canceller no problem, but I'm working individually on the other sensors currently with a few users.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I have the rail sensor installed since I’m using Recaro brackets and I picked up an additional seat harness.

I only have a driver side Recaro seat at this time.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
I followed the directions here and made those yellow plug cancellers, but I still have an airbag light on. I believe it's because of the seat occupancy sensor. I can only guess that I made them wrong or I missing something. This is going to be a huge problem soon as new seats are going in. ( I originally upgraded to Corbeaus but I have OEM seats currently). Storable, if you can help that would be great. Seats show up in about a week or so I think.