GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rear sway bar.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Buy better tires, you'll actually notice a difference. A swaybar isn't going to do much for you until you get into closed course driving.

A RSB helps a lot on the street with eliminating understeer. Better tires is always a good idea.

StefonJeffries

Car(s)
2015 SE IS38 DSG
I found a neuspeed 27 mm race rear sway bar on letgo. it comes with rear subframe braces and i was worried about it being too aggressive. installed it and fell in love. i take entrance ramps considerably faster now. don't be afraid of the beef.
edit: i'm on pretoria's on p zero summers

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
I found a neuspeed 27 mm race rear sway bar on letgo. it comes with rear subframe braces and i was worried about it being too aggressive. installed it and fell in love. i take entrance ramps considerably faster now. don't be afraid of the beef.
edit: i'm on pretoria's on p zero summers

I have this same bar with endlinks and it is awesome. Stiffened things up considerably. I was getting some very predictable lift off oversteer on the tight corners at Thompson this weekend. I am running stock dampers and springs.

JTM65

Passed Driver's Ed
I have an ST bar on mine. I drive very aggressively on corners, so one of my swaybar bushing brackets was torn. So I bought some upgraded bushings. I think our end links are composite, so I might try some Moog replacements. I have DG springs and run 235/45R17 PS4 for tires. RSB is the best handling upgrade on every FWD car I have ever owned. Definitely recommended!

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
You tore a bracket? ST one? Damn, you DO drive like a maniac 😁. Surprised the enlinks didn't suffer the same fate then, even though they are rather stout for a plastic piece. A 80ish durometer urethane bushing seems to be a good compromise along with some metal endlinks. Keep em all greased up (Moogs make this a snap cuz zerks) and all will stay quiet. Unless you are H&R. No grease, no noise, lighter wallet ;).