GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rear Louver?

JTM65

Passed Driver's Ed
Okay so I am tired of bubbles on my rear window from the tint. Anyone know where I might find a rear louver that fits the MK7 rear hatch window?

Thanks, JT

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Never seen one. There was a thread about them a while back but I don't think anyone found them then either. Why not have the tint redone by someone that can do so without the bubbles, possibly with a better film (if that's a factor)?

The tint on the window of our older cars has been bubble free for 10+ years. The last 5 of those sitting in the Socal sun since we don't have a covered place to park them.

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
Quality tint installed properly shouldn't bubble. Many places will give a lifetime or 10 year warranty on it too.

My tint is 5+ years old and hasn't bubbled.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
@JerseyDrew77 what about this 😬
You guys obviously don’t spend much time in the mark 2 forums. Weird 80’s and 90s inspired parts are literally the coolest (most expensive) things you can aquire for those guys.

Louvers
Happich popouts
Digifiz
Heckblendes
Don’t get me started... I’ll buy another mark 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where2

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'19 e-Golf
Louvers? The last time I saw louvers on a car was with a mid '80's Camaro. They would look horrible on a hatch back.
Pretty sure my 80 Scirocco was a hatchback and rocked the aluminum louver look well, back in the day. 😉

SEK Customs is the closest thing I've found, but only seems to have them through Mk6...

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Louvers always make me think of the Cylons.

bg-raidermonogram3-417694-768x488-475006544.jpg