GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

rear headrest options

Uberjet

Why don’t you guys just buy 2 middle seat headrests instead? They won’t fit?

They do, but they are kinda pricey... at least from ECS. Maybe E-ACCA has them cheaper?

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Im all for the smaller ones but seriously, is it possible to like switch the poles in the normal headrest to the center ones. If u buy 3 centers, they say they only go up like 1/8 inch and if i had passagers i dont want them to crack a neck ya kno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lordnikon228

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Rabbit
Can you order them from Aliexpress? I'd imagine FAW-VW makes them as they have MK7 GTI in China.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
I finally broke down and ordered a pair from e-acca today. With FedEx expedited shipping, 306.21 euros, or about $330. Not cheap, but better than the current Ebay sales of the correct R part number. And should arrive fairly quickly.

When I brought my .:R32 home back in 2004, the first thing I did was yank the rear center headrest. On those cars it's as big as the side ones and was a major view blocker. 14 years later when I moved, I found it in the garage. Will be nice to have no blockage in the current car.

lordnikon228

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Rabbit
Sure, of course you can - if you can find them there. I've looked before and couldn't find any on aliexpress. I could just be really bad with search though. I got mine from E-Acca, but not cheap, that's for sure.

If only I can find the equivalent part number....

I really want to get the euro headrests but dang they are expensive.

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R
Ebay.de can yield some cheap units. I got a set in leather with the silver stitching for my R in new condition from a German seller for ~$120ish. Search for MK7 Golf (or GTI) Kopfstütze Kopflehne Hinten and when you locate a set email the seller and ask if they'll send international.

Just a suggestion vs. paying out the nose for new or settling for Audi parts that don't quite match.

Last edited: