GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rear full coverage floor mats

neoupa2002

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 Golf Wagon
I currently have the WeatherTech floor liners (front and back) which have been working very well. One issue is that the rear middle floor hump has zero coverage.

Anyone know any solutions? 15 years ago I went to the local home improvement store and cut a roll of those plastic coverings that go over carpet to shape but I'm trying to avoid that with this car.

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R
Tuxmats:

Don't mind the mess. Between the kids and the dog, I can't keep the back seat "clean". I'm also sure that I could have the mat fitment cleaned up a bit but again, kids/dog. :)

They have been installed since 2-3 months after I bought the car and the carpeting underneath is pristine. NO signs of past winters, mud, dirt, etc.

Let me know if you need any other pics.

Reactions: krs

Thunder2019

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the tuxmat in all of the cars. Great coverage and easy clean up once you get them out lol, ya it can be a challenge to get them out to clean but I will trade that off any day

neoupa2002

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 Golf Wagon
Thanks for your suggestions, but both unfortunately are very much sold out for the Golf 7

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R
They appear to always be out of stock. Back in 2017 when I was looking to buy, they were also sold out. I did the 'notify me when in stock option' as randomhoho130 above recommended you do. I went back and checked my emails and found that they emailed me back the next day to say they were expected back in stock the following week and then notified me again a week later that they were in stock again.

12/13/17 - I requested to be notified when in stock
12/14/17 - Tuxmat replied back they should be in stock the next week
12/20/17 - Received in stock notification (and placed order)
12/21/17 - Shipped
12/23/17 - Arrived in PA from Canada

Mine are coming up on being 3 years old and are still in fantastic condition and I have kids and a dog in the car all of the time.