GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

really stupid question

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
ok guys i almost feel like an idiot for asking this, since i pride myself on knowing a decent amount about the MkV...

anyways, i was noticing that in a bunch of people's signatures or profiles, they have CW-xxxx or UG-xxxx or whatever. i get the color code of their car, but i cant figure out what the numbers mean afterwards.

it's killing me! what do those mean?

.:B

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI
Those numbers r either the order in which they joined, or just random numbers they chose.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
ok coz i've been trying to figure out what it means for so long now to no avail...

in that case...how many people had candy whites before november 24th? lol.

.:B

Car(s)
07 GTI
Actually, its not the number in which they joined the forums. Its the number when the color klan thing was started, lol

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
yea that's what i figured when you first said that, coz if join date was the case i'd be near the top...been here since march. was there a thread on this whole number thing in the past?

cmdrfire

I think I should have Laser Blue - LB-0001

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 MKV
I can say I am totally in on the BMP clan. Took delivery of my car today, and well driving in Canada on summer tires in the winter is well interesting to say the least, should be a week to get my steelies and winter tires. N Y ways back to topic. I think I will go with BMP-1208 (month and day I took delivery). BMP ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!