GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Reaching out to our Canadian friends

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
Hello, I'm looking for some information. Quick backstory, my GF lives in Canada and I'm in the US. She is shopping for a new vehicle. I would love to go and help but alas, the border is closed off (thanks Rona). I am hoping some of you can give me suggestions for reputable/good to work with dealerships in the Niagara/GTA region. Mostly looking at VW, Ford, Kia, and Subaru. Not in that particular order. Any and all help/ suggestions are greatly appreciated and welcomed. Thank you!

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
No suggestions on dealerships but if she's shopping for cars and u cannot cross the border... FaceTime or WhatsApp or Zoom... u can be on the drive.. In the dealership and through negotiations easy peasy.

But seriously tell her to get an R 💯❤️😷

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
No suggestions on dealerships but if she's shopping for cars and u cannot cross the border... FaceTime or WhatsApp or Zoom... u can be on the drive.. In the dealership and through negotiations easy peasy.

But seriously tell her to get an R 💯😷
Looollll I'm gonna be the one getting the R Eventually. She's going SUV but I do plan on trying that. Just still not quite the same as being there so I'm just trying to get an idea of places that she should go.