GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rattle/buzzing letting go off throttle between 2-3k RPM

Proxima2

Ready to race!
Alright, I need to confirm with everyone this is the infamous fuel line rattle before I do anything to it. Just broke 1k miles in my car, replaced oil since car had been on the lot for a year (508 approved, 0w20). Today took the car for my first spirited drive. Immediately after a couple of pulls (nothing hard, not WOT, not redlining), started hearing this rattle/buzzing noise around 2-3k RPM when letting go off throttle. The noise immediately disappears if I step on the gas, and starts immediately when letting go off throttle if its between those RPM ranges. It's loudest closer to 2.5k RPM, lowest between 2.6k - 3k RPM. The noise 100% comes from the passenger side.

Here's the video of it, please ignore my hand on the video:
(You can really hear it in the first 30 seconds, if it goes quiet is because I stepped on the accelerator. After the 30 seconds I put the RPM a little higher so I could hear the difference, but the camera did not pick it up).
I had the same problem. I was able to solve this by getting a can of expanding form insulation from the hardware store. Get down on the passenger side near the door and squirt this stuff into the tunnel housing. I really loaded it up to the point of the insulation dribbling out of the holes. It worked like a champ.

Ghost GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE DSG
I had the same problem. I was able to solve this by getting a can of expanding form insulation from the hardware store. Get down on the passenger side near the door and squirt this stuff into the tunnel housing. I really loaded it up to the point of the insulation dribbling out of the holes. It worked like a champ.
This seems like what the TSB is right? Remember what brand you purchased?

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Everything on my car rattles and vibrates. I'm so used to it at this point that it doesn't bother me, but im sure passengers think my car is falling apart.