GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Random intro thread

TwinSnails

Ready to race!
Car(s)
B5 S4 Avant, Mk7 R
What's up everyone, just throwing out an intro thread here. Coming from the world of B5 S4s I'm looking forward to getting into something from this decade finally, still have an avant project though for when I want to bang my head against the wall.

Picking up a 6sp DBP Mk7 R next week and I've been doing a ton of reading on this forum on upgrades, maintenance and all that. First thing on the list is getting more feel out of the shifter and the free mods thread was a great read for that.

Anyways, thanks in advance, looking forward to seeing some of you at the track!

TwinSnails

Ready to race!
Car(s)
B5 S4 Avant, Mk7 R
Finally getting around to uploading a few pics of the new car, put about 1300 miles on it from the road trip and get very well acquainted with the car. The APR stage 1 pulls really hard, super satisfied with that tune on this thing.

First tweaks will be satin silver mirror caps, a set of monster mats and playing around with a few wheel sets, although the 19" Cadiz are actually growing on me.

IMG_6211.jpg

IMG_6162.JPG

IMG_6189.JPG

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Finally getting around to uploading a few pics of the new car, put about 1300 miles on it from the road trip and get very well acquainted with the car. The APR stage 1 pulls really hard, super satisfied with that tune on this thing.

First tweaks will be satin silver mirror caps, a set of monster mats and playing around with a few wheel sets, although the 19" Cadiz are actually growing on me.

View attachment 178528
View attachment 178529
View attachment 178530
Since you are in Colorado I would suggest that you look at the Weathertech mats. More coverage and higher sides to keep moisture and debris on the mats. Had monster maps but like the Weathertech better to keep carpet cleaner.