GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Random GTD Problems ?

sturgeon boy

Passed Driver's Ed
My mk7 GTD randomly pops up errors. I've scanned with OBDeleven and VCDS
i get cruise front distance sensor separated electrical parking brake control module read out DTC and a couple of others too including auto hold and start stop not working they seem to appear mostly together when they do appear
when i switch the car off everything seems to reset but then they ping up again randomly sometimes almost immediately on start up and sometimes after about 20 miles
i searched and found a few posts about the same thing with a lot of fingers pointing at the battery well mine was just replaced at the end of last year so can't really be that also another culprit seems to be ABS sensors but when i do live data it shows all the sensors reading as the speed they should anyone had anything similar ?

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Low voltage in the battery..it needs charging..get a trickle charger...batteries go flat if the cars not driven much...might be enough to start the engine, but ABS & power steering require a fair bit of power....VCDS should show up faults..is it the old free version or a paid for up-to-date version of VCDS ??