GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rally Innovations Light Bar - Any Interest?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Hey ya'll......

This spawned from my old WRX (07 hawkeye wagon) where I ran one up front with 2 hella lights....it was killer. Now that I'm back into the GTI platform, I can't find one anywhere...no maker...no GOOD solution...nothing. I reached out to RI and they are interested in making a rally light bar for the MK7/7.5 platform if there is some interest (even if not, I'm still asking for one). Price would be $290, so if that is too high for you, then no need to read on.

This would be built on their standard WRX/Impreza platform and I've attached a pic of what it looks like and what it looked like on mine, for reference. They are solid....powder coated steel and will come with all attachment hardware. These are mounted to the sub-frame, so not mounted to the bumper or any plastic piece (for those wondering about structural integrity). There will be two mounting points for lights on the lower bar, and no part of the light bar rests or touches the bumper, so no scraping worries.

If interested at all, PM me.

tapatalk_1561036881358.jpeg

06-07_subaru-sti-lightbar-angle_4x3_aafe487f-ab5e-440d-ab21-dbc8eb52440d_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Those lights are going to block the inter cooler.. I wouldn't want that.

Not really. Positioned on outside of each side, my FMIC will be fine