GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Radio Station Logos Download Link

ept

Ready to race!
Hi Oswald, I was wondering the links that you provided first the VW Germany one there's no UK radio logos there (why don,t VW UK provide them?). The team- mediaportal does,nt seem to support Apple iOS, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

Ept.

Oswald1

Hi Oswald, I was wondering the links that you provided first the VW Germany one there's no UK radio logos there (why don,t VW UK provide them?). The team- mediaportal does,nt seem to support Apple iOS, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

Ept.

You can always do an image search on Google for individual logos,other than that I cant really help sorry. I used a windows based machine to download and copy to a SD card.

lawrie1

Ready to race!

Ept.

Hi,
I unzipped the media portal logos on my mac without issue. Did not use them, preferred to download and resize my own.

Happy to send the unzipped media portal images if I can find them :)

Also, happy to provide resized bbd 1,2,3,4,5 & talksport logos if you want them.

ept

Ready to race!
Hi Lawrie,Thanks for the offer that would be great, I don't think I,ve posted enough for you to pm me but if you can post the images in a link that would be fantastic.
Ept.