GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Racingline Stage 2 "EVO" Monoblock BBK?

AJ2202

Ready to race!
I have a 2017 GTI sport with stage 3. And I’m about to buy this Racingline ‘Evo’ stage 2 monoblock kit which consists with 4 piston calipers and 345mm rotors.I wanted to hear about some experiences of someone who has already installed them and how it perform on daily basis. Since there are very few reviews that I have been able to find online. Honestly I want to make this upgrade just for looks, My GTI is DD and never used on track.

Attachments

• 6CFDF677-E0BB-4D7A-8855-84BEF8C638F8.jpeg
    6CFDF677-E0BB-4D7A-8855-84BEF8C638F8.jpeg
    231.6 KB · Views: 33

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Why not buy the porsche macan calipers that are cheaper which are 4 piston and use 345mm rotors.

AJ2202

Ready to race!
Y
Why not buy the porsche macan calipers that are cheaper which are 4 piston and use 345mm rotors.
Yes I was considering that option too. I was just trying to avoid all process of buying other parts (brake lines,pads,345mm rotors,) separated to get the best fitment. Also Some extra $ to get the calipers painted in red. But yes it is not ruled out as a good option.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Y

Yes I was considering that option too. I was just trying to avoid all process of buying other parts (brake lines,pads,345mm rotors,) separated to get the best fitment. Also Some extra $ to get the calipers painted in red. But yes it is not ruled out as a good option.
All said and done it cost me around 850 for everything to do the conversion on my PP Gti

AJ2202

Ready to race!
All said and done it cost me around 850 for everything to do the conversion on my PP Gti. Macan calipers setup feels compared to PP?
how do you compare the braking of these Macan calipers compared to the PP? They fit without any issues? What type of pads are the best DD for this calipers. I saw ISweep offers a wide variety depending the use it given to the car.

AJ2202

Ready to race!
Also I have the Neuspeed RSE10. 19x8 et45. I guess the must fit well (macan) on this wheel setup. I’m really not a fan of spacers.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
how do you compare the braking of these Macan calipers compared to the PP? They fit without any issues? What type of pads are the best DD for this calipers. I saw ISweep offers a wide variety depending the use it given to the car.
The difference from PP to macans are night and day difference for me. Macans are way better imo but ive only put 1k miles if that so far on my Macans. Pads I'm using are powerstops for a Sti its a common pad so they fit right into the macan calipers.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Also I have the Neuspeed RSE10. 19x8 et45. I guess the must fit well (macan) on this wheel setup. I’m really not a fan of spacers.
See i just got neuspeed rs10 forged wheels in 18x8 et45 but I had to run 10mm spacers up front to clear the calipers.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Heres my rs10s please excuse the rusty rotors they're mk6 golf r brembos. My gti has been sitting for a few weeks waiting for my Eqt Vortex XL to get back from being rebuilt.

Attachments

• 20230413_095703.jpg
    20230413_095703.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 60

AJ2202

Ready to race!
Heres my rs10s please excuse the rusty rotors they're mk6 golf r brembos. My gti has been sitting for a few weeks waiting for my Eqt Vortex XL to get back from being rebuilt.
I really liked the way the caliper looks and fits. Thanks for the photos.
I found a site
getporschesilverspringsparts.com as the cheapest that sold the macan calipers.