.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Enough of you and your RS!

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
First diesel fraud.
Second inept VW ordering
Third this thread on reliability problems.

Cancelled my golf R order and put deposit on Ford Focus RS :)

Curious, you had previous VW products.....???? Or just joined the forum because you ordered an R and wanted to get some info, but now you're not getting one.

weagle1856

Passed Driver's Ed
"Top ups" are normal for VWs. Especially if it's a new car. You're gonna have to suck it up and learn to love your car.

You bought an R, time to treat it like one.

For the rest, yeah, there's no excuse for a leaky water pump.

And sometimes light bulbs burn out. Just be sure to replace it with a good quality bulb that has the same output and hue as your other bulb.

chaz01689

I've had my R for 4 months 6000 miles and not a drop of oil that's mixed driving , must say the seat a bit uncomfortable am 6ft 6 so could be me !! and did have an A 8 4.2 diesel before ,but that didn't use any oil ether

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
First diesel fraud.
Second inept VW ordering

Lol if you think the RS isn't going to have more problems. It's a ford, an AWD ford, based off an economy car. The Focus isn't exactly a well put together car. Might try reading up on all the issues people are having with even the ST models. At least even a base model Golf is a fairly well put together car.

Stevie1

Ready to race!
I've had my R for 4 months 6000 miles and not a drop of oil that's mixed driving , must say the seat a bit uncomfortable am 6ft 6 so could be me !! and did have an A 8 4.2 diesel before ,but that didn't use any oil ether

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

7,500 miles and driven it quite hard. No oil topups, no issues. - Strangely had an 2011 A8 3.0 Diesel before this, same with that as well.

AlenSubasic

Ready to race!
First diesel fraud.
Second inept VW ordering

There is a reason why it's hard to find/buy a Golf R and not hard to get a Focus RS.
Golf R > Focus RS

I paid MSRP for mine. If people weren't buying Golf R's over MSRP dealers wouldn't charge over MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk