GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Question about lighting package

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Correct. Those are the dynamic cornering lights. They'll come on at ~20mph or less when you activate your turn signals, take a turn and both will illuminate when reversing. I replaced my stock factory bulbs with some Osram Rallye 65W. I'm satisfied with them.

Whoa so you can upgrade the cornering lights too? Sorry I've been living under a rock for the last 3 years when it comes to the MK7 forum. This is something Ive been wondering about. Always bugged me to have the yellow halogen lights not match the color of the xenons. Any advice on a bulb that will match the Osram CBI's?

OceanJack

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Whoa so you can upgrade the cornering lights too? Sorry I've been living under a rock for the last 3 years when it comes to the MK7 forum. This is something Ive been wondering about. Always bugged me to have the yellow halogen lights not match the color of the xenons. Any advice on a bulb that will match the Osram CBI's?
Si

MassWineGuy

Car(s)
2015 Golf TDI
I know this thread is pretty old, but I’ll try. I just bought a 20-5 Golf Sportwagen SEL TDI 6-speed manual. Do the LEDs in the daytime running lights have a long life span? Replacing them must be expensive.