GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Quebster's Neverending Story - 2015 GTI S 6MT - The Good, the Bad, the End... and the Resurrection!

AzteCypher

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
I had a hood shipped via Greyhound as well. If you decide to go that route, may I recommend a wooden frame around it with some 1X2 perhaps. That's how the hood came, along with some padding, and thick cardboard covers around the wooden frame to "form" the box.

neogeo

Go Kart Newbie
The ported head is for sale btw, includes Ferrea valves and valve spring kit. $2k shipped? It costs $1500 to port, which doesn't include the price for the Ferrea valves and valve spring kit, and they keep your core. I don't need your core. So if anyone is interested let me know, will ship to the continental US!

A man being broken by his machine!
Where did you get the head work done?

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Head is sold! Working on parting out the car, still haven't worked on getting the bumper ready to ship. Have been fortunate that I've been able to sell some big things locally, but don't seem to have local interest in the bumper.

Got the motor out this weekend.

IMG_1016 (Edited).JPG

IMG_1007.JPG

IMG_1009 (Edited).JPG

Last edited:

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
If anyone is interested in anything from my build, let me know and I'll shoot you a price, if it isn't sold. It's basically all for sale. One of the bigger things I need to sell is my BBK

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
If anyone is interested in anything from my build, let me know and I'll shoot you a price, if it isn't sold. It's basically all for sale. One of the bigger things I need to sell is my BBK
Hmm. I don't know where to start. 😂

Maybe you could update your first post that lists your mods- anything in red is sold. 🤔

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I'm sure its listed, but what bbk do you have?

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Messaged about some suspension pieces