GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PSA: TPC20 - not recommended

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
Sorry to hear about your second TPC going bye bye :(

You just made my trying to sell my stage 2 very hard indeed lol. I'll give you a good deal on it!

J Peterman

Go Kart Champion
Ditto, really sorry to hear about all of you guys’ issues with TPC. I’m interested to see what they have to say about this.

Also considering shopping my Stage 2 TPC now

vw671

Autocross Newbie

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Navi

Autocross Champion
Ditto, really sorry to hear about all of you guys’ issues with TPC. I’m interested to see what they have to say about this.

Also considering shopping my Stage 2 TPC now

fingers crossed it could work forever. Who knows.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I dont think anyone is saying that every TPC20 is bad.

But we definitely know that the quality control is truly awful to the point that it is most likely a systemic manufacturing flaw.

Navi

Autocross Champion
I

But we definitely know that the quality control is truly awful to the point that it is most likely a systemic manufacturing flaw.

I’m saying it’s bad. 😂

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT

We at TPC are sorry to hear about your turbo failure. We are glad you were able to enjoy our turbo for 3000 miles. You're very welcome. We pride ourselves in customer service and would like to make you happy. If you will take your broken turbo, which you enjoyed for 3000 miles out of your car, rendering it inoperable, then send us $1000 dollars, we will be glad to get you rolling the dice on our products again! PS don't tell anyone this happened or I'll charge you 2000 dollars to fix your 3000 mile turbo.

Last edited: