GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PSA: Neuspeed Wheels have a reduced cost road hazard replacement program

Oscar LaVista

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE 6MT
I'm not the OP, but the answer is no. You keep the old wheel and do whatever you want with it. They just give you a break on a new one.

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Those things fold like tin cans lol. I bent (3) of em this winter yes 3 smfh. Great track rim but worthless on the street if u live in shitty New England.

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
Hate to bump this thread, but on the way home from work today on the highway had two people bring to my attention that my wheels were wobbling. Pulled over and checked lugs, they were tight. So bad I can see the wobble in my mirrors. No vibration or anything felt. Got home and put on my oem pretorias.

Both rear rse10s bent as fuck. Maybe 7.5k miles on them. Ordered them 16 months ago and ran them from apr/may to october. My commute is 10 miles, all very smooth highway. Disappointing.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Hate to bump this thread, but on the way home from work today on the highway had two people bring to my attention that my wheels were wobbling. Pulled over and checked lugs, they were tight. So bad I can see the wobble in my mirrors. No vibration or anything felt. Got home and put on my oem pretorias.

Both rear rse10s bent as fuck. Maybe 7.5k miles on them. Ordered them 16 months ago and ran them from apr/may to october. My commute is 10 miles, all very smooth highway. Disappointing.
Weird. I haven’t experienced any bends in my Neuspeeds at all aside from this very direct impact to the curb.

Otherwise have daily driven on various RSE wheels for years (Including today) without issue.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
Weird. I haven’t experienced any bends in my Neuspeeds at all aside from this very direct impact to the curb.

Otherwise have daily driven on various RSE wheels for years (Including today) without issue.
Same thing here. It would be highly suspect for two wheels on the same axis to just bend without impact.