GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Props for King VW in Gaithersburg

greggles

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Hey all,
Since most people just post about negatives, wanted to post some positives.

Just had my car in for a whoppo service (DSG, brake fluid, fuel recall, and coolant leak). Both my thermostat and Water pump were leaking, King replaced them under powertrain, easy peasy. Great service department over there!

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Had a similar situation with mine back in August. I took my ride in for my annual inspection here in NH. I use Quirk VW in Manchester. During the inspection the tech noticed the thermostat/water pump housing was weeping so I scheduled an appt the following week and it was replaced under warranty.

Always nice when you get a service department that proactively identifies issues and actually cares about their customers.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Great reports from both dealerships...that's how you earn repeat business!

kak

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 R 6MT
I bought my car here. Everything went well from me negotiating to walking out with the car.

Getting my plates is a nightmare. They use a third party that is lying about sending my plate transfer in with my home state. They told King that the local DMV they’ve sent my info to back in September hasn’t responded (this is a lie, the state checked). King also won’t give the the name of the company they use.

They’re sending me another temp plate, but be aware this could happen to you. I’m calling the bank up today to have them press as they obviously don’t have the title yet if the car isn’t registered.