GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Procrastination: "parts you got in the mail years ago and still didn't do to to your GTI today"

lordnikon228

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Rabbit
Rear sub frame harmonic damper
MK8 aero covers
Felted glovebox

flygteye

Ready to race!
Stoptech rotors and EBC pads. Had them since 2017. Not something I'd do myself and my usual guy is now 90min away since I moved. Glad to know I'm not alone :)

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I'm not waiting. I'm just probably not doing. I'm sure I'll get an offer for 50% of what I paid even though it is unopened. I'll just sit on it.
I’ll help you install the PR lines; it’s a piece of cake.

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
I got a stop/start disable thingy from aliexpress 5 months ago and its still sitting in the glovebox

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Stoptech rotors and EBC pads. Had them since 2017. Not something I'd do myself and my usual guy is now 90min away since I moved. Glad to know I'm not alone :)

That's next level procrastination right there. I salute you.

Take me off the list! I installed my suspension that’s been sitting in my basement for several months.

Heretic!

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I have been staring at a BFI stage 1 transmission mount for months...have the motor mount and transmission insert installed already so feel no need to rush....and I still have a set of StopTech pads and rotor I need to install too.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
BFI full replacement Transmission mount & EQT turbo outlet pipe have been on the shelf several months now.

Already have a transmission insert & Mishi charge pipes so who knows when I’ll get to it. Probably next time I pull the transmission lol.

To be fair I’ve got next to nothing invested since most of what’s listed above was free, so at least I’m not missing out on beer money or anything.

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport 6MT
I've had some RS3 brake ducts collecting dust since last year.

Considering they're not something you really benefit from often (or really at all on a daily driver) I'm not rushing to install them. Next time I do a tire rotation, I'll try to remember to do it.

RMinNJ

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI S
Installed the jack pads I had sitting in a box for a year (cheap from e-acca). Easy install..did not even have to jack the car up
to install back or front...but front required a jack to press the plastic into the rubber pad.