GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Price Paid 2019 GTI SE with Experience Package and DCC

Drikus

I would like some advice on what I just paid for my new 2019 GTI SE. I had a 2019 Civic Si that I owed 22,600 on that was worth around 20 - 21k at trade in. I also qualified for the 0 interest for 72 month VW financing. The dealer told me I could get the internet price of 27,800 with 2.9 financing or 29,500 0 percent VW financing. With GAP insurance my OTD price was 32k including my negative equity from the Civic vs around 30k with the 2.9 financing. Did I make the right decision going with the 0 percent financing or could the dealer of went even lower and still offered me the 0 percent? Honestly this is my dream car and I have owned one before so I may of let my price negations slip a little bit. They made it sound like VW as a bank would not approve for the price to go any lower with the 0 percent financing offer.

Drikus

I'm loving the car! Here's a pic of it.

Attachments

• GTI.jpg
    GTI.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 215

eXult

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 GTI SE 6MT
Looks great man! Enjoy it! DSG or Manual? Be careful reading the forums. In just a few weeks you'll have a ton of ideas to mod it and spend much more :p

Drikus

It’s DSG. I usually drive manuals but I wanted the platform I could dump a lot of power into without buying new clutch and I’m starting to get older.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Nobody does 0% with all the rebates/discounts attached. If you financed at 2.9 depending on how aggressively you paid, it would be cheaper in the long run(not a lot). If you want the low payment and no interest you made the right deal.

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
VW was offering dealers a rebate to help move remaining new 2019 inventory out. I don't know how much for sure, but I got the same story you did.