GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Price Dropped Part Out! Make your car fast!

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i
NOW ACCEPTING OFFERS!

PRICE DROPS!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!! CLEAN OUT MY GARAGE BEFORE I GET IN TROUBLE!!

Is your car boring?

Do you want it to be not boring?

Great news! With just a few gently used parts you too can have a GTI that destroys your best friend's sad excuse for a fun car.

All parts are listed with firm pricing without shipping. While I prefer local pickup, I am willing to ship all items for sale. All Items will be reasonably cleaned (I'm not scrubbing the inside of the exhaust ;)) before shipping.

Please provide payment using PayPal, Venmo, or Cash if preferred for Pickup. Please cover PayPal fees if incurred. Feel free to view my buy/sell history on here, and if you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

APR Catted Downpipe (Includes O2 sensor spacer, two O2 sensor extension cables, and Cat Delete pipe) - SOLD

• <25,000 miles on Catalytic converter
  • BDG O2 spacer, does not throw code when not tuned. Passes NYS emissions test with flying colors.
  • Includes 3"pipe to delete cat if desired. Does not pass NYS emissions test with flying colors.
  • All Original fasteners replaced with stainless steel fasteners to prevent rust.

APR Carbon Fiber intake system (Includes Carbon duct and ECS Big Bore inlet) - SOLD

• Includes entire APR system as well as ECS inlet as complete package.
  • Does not include reroute hose (not needed for function)

AWE Track Cat back Exhaust (Black Diamond Tips) - SOLD

• Loud
  • AWE Exhaust clamp for left tip cross-threaded from factory, replaced with generic clamp (unnoticeable when installed and identical functionality).

Want to hear the Downpipe and exhaust together? Listen to this setup when installed here:

ECS Tuning FMIC (for use with stock charge pipes only) - $300

• Includes pipes for installation with OEM charge pipes, mounting hardware, and block offs for oem intercooler.
  • Does not fit cars with radar sensor in lower grill.

18x8.5" Neuspeed RSe10 wheels (1 with curbing) - SOLD

• 4x wheels professionally refinished in gunmetal gray color (slightly more metallic than neuspeed OEM)
  • 1 wheel has Curb rash and needs a new tire. Not a plug to be filled, gash. Willing to ship wheels without tires as a set of four.

H&R 26mm Rear Sway Bar, Painted Moog Endlinks - $300

• Endlinks Painted to prevent rust.

Rhino Racks aero setup - brand new - $450

Buy any of the above and pick a free item from this list to be included:

• OBDeleven (white/last-gen), no pro included
  • Racingline-style shift paddles (black)

Pictures can be found here:

Last edited:

7.5GTI

Car(s)
2019 VW GTI
Is your car boring?

Do you want it to be not boring?

Great news! With just a few gently used parts you too can have a GTI that destroys your best friend's sad excuse for a fun car.

All parts are listed with firm pricing without shipping. While I prefer local pickup, I am willing to ship all items for sale. All Items will be reasonably cleaned (I'm not scrubbing the inside of the exhaust ;)) before shipping.

Please provide payment using PayPal, Venmo, or Cash if preferred for Pickup. Please cover PayPal fees if incurred. Feel free to view my buy/sell history on here, and if you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Cobb Accessport with DSG Tuning Unlocked (Includes several OTS Stage 1 and 2 maps from EQT and MAPerformance) - 820 (free shipping)

• Includes MAPerformance tuiens for 2015 USDM GTI moels matching the engine code required by the AP, and likewise for EQT tunes for a 2017 USDM Model.
  • Includes EQT DSG Tune for USDM 2017 DQ250.
  • Unmarried from vehicle, specific info available upon request

APR Catted Downpipe (Includes O2 sensor spacer, two O2 sensor extension cables, and Cat Delete pipe) - $600

• <25,000 miles on Catalytic converter
  • BDG O2 spacer, does not throw code when not tuned. Passes NYS emissions test with flying colors.
  • Includes 3"pipe to delete cat if desired. Does not pass NYS emissions test with flying colors.
  • All Original fasteners replaced with stainless steel fasteners to prevent rust.

APR Carbon Fiber intake system (Includes Carbon duct and ECS Big Bore inlet) - $460

• Includes entire APR system as well as ECS inlet as complete package.
  • Does not include reroute hose (not needed for function)

AWE Track Cat back Exhaust (Black Diamond Tips) - $650

• Loud
  • AWE Exhaust clamp for left tip cross-threaded from factory, replaced with generic clamp (unnoticeable when installed and identical functionality).

Want to hear the Downpipe and exhaust together? Listen to this setup when installed here:

ECS Tuning FMIC (for use with stock charge pipes only) - $400

• Includes pipes for installation with OEM charge pipes, mounting hardware, and block offs for oem intercooler.
  • Does not fit cars with radar sensor in lower grill.

18x8.5" Neuspeed RSe10 wheels (3 BFGoodrich Comp-2 tires, 1 needs to be replaced) - $900

• 4x wheels professionally refinished in gunmetal gray color (slightly more metallic than neuspeed OEM)
  • 1 wheel has Curb rash and needs a new tire. Not a plug to be filled, gash. Willing to ship wheels without tires as a set of four.

H&R 26mm Rear Sway Bar, Painted Moog Endlinks - $220

• Endlinks Painted to prevent rust.

OEM Euro MK7.5 Sequential Tail Lights (with USP/RFB harness) - $600

• Harness had to be cut in order to remove, you will have to solder/fix only two wires to restore functionality. I will include heat shrink solder connectors for you.
  • Must be programmed via VAGCOM or OBDeleven per the included instructions.

ECS Tuning Gloss Black Rear Diffuser - $150

Buy any of the above and pick a free item from this list to be included:

• OBDeleven (white/last-gen), no pro included
  • Racingline-style shift paddles (black)
  • ECS Tuning DV Spacer (red anodized)
  • OEM Black Mirror Caps

Pictures can be found here. More pictures will be added to the album in the coming days:

Interested in the APR downpipe. By any chance do you happen to have an authorization code for APR stage 2?