GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Mk7.5 GTI 2.0T.

Waltari

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Dave, are you guys going to be running a new year sale?

DAVE/AWE

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2012 TDI Sportwagen
Trending Hard right now:
• AWE Track Edition Exhaust topped with 102mm diamond black tips.
Install // images: @velocityperformanceltd

Ready to unleash your R? Head on over to AWE!

DAVE/AWE

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2012 TDI Sportwagen
Presenting AWE’s Fantastic Tip Tonic, the miracle exhaust tip cleaning solution!

AWE is proud to announce the release of our custom formulated Tip Tonic that is designed to gently remove carbon, deposits and road filth from AWE exhaust tip finishes, leaving your shine at the front of the line!

Custom formulated to AWE’s exact standards to remove carbon deposits and road filth from AWE exhaust tip finishes

View attachment 41470

• Recommended for use on both chrome silver and diamond black AWE tips
  • Cuts and cleans without any harsh abrasives, acids, or ammonia
  • Provides a glaring shine without intense application and removal
  • Available in 8oz bottles
  • Made in the USA

Check out our How to Apply video here!

Who is Tip Tonic for?

Tip Tonic is specially formulated and tested on our AWE Tips and may be effective on other finishes where the use of an abrasive cleaning agent is prohibited.

Who is Tip Tonic not for?

Those with burnt tip finishes, Titanium or flat finished tips.

Ready to order? Here's the link!

DAVE/AWE

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2012 TDI Sportwagen
When are you guys offering a sale? lol.
With our current lead times, the last thing we need is a sale. :) That being said, any sales will run through our dealers between now and Black Friday. I usually try to co-promote them on our IG story and they typically run Friday through Monday. Right now I don't see anything on the calendar for VW sales through August.

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT
With our current lead times, the last thing we need is a sale. :) That being said, any sales will run through our dealers between now and Black Friday. I usually try to co-promote them on our IG story and they typically run Friday through Monday. Right now I don't see anything on the calendar for VW sales through August.
I gotcha. Kind of bummed out to hear that but it is what it is, lol.

Thank you.

DAVE/AWE

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2012 TDI Sportwagen
Any chance that you’ll have an Independence Day sale or military appreciate sale?
We have military / first responder every day. I was on vacation but am back and would ask you email our VW Performance Guru, John Voss - jvoss@awe-tuning.com