GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Delete

Moce72

Passed Driver's Ed
It’s 850 new and pretty straight forward install. At this price it’s more beneficial to buy new but I’m interested if you’re negotiable.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Manifold is separate from the kit.

Moce72

Passed Driver's Ed
It’s not a euro manifold it’s installed to an oem usdm manifold which I have and can easily install with a new kit, also he’s not original owner which should drop the price a little more

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Again, a manifold is not normally included with the MPI kit. It also says this is a euro manifold in the title.

cptnhoek

Car(s)
2017 AllTrack DSG
Again, a manifold is not normally included with the MPI kit. It also says this is a euro manifold in the title.

gator is correct on all fronts.

manifold is NOT included with most MPI kit's and you're correct that the cost of the kit new is $850 NOT including taxes/shipping (Probably closer to $900) as well as the kits being backordered until who knows when PLUS the additional cost of the manifold (+/- $200) and i'm including shipping..

if you're interested PM me an offer and we can chat.

Moce72

Passed Driver's Ed
You’re the second owner and euro mani or properly installed oem mani is same thing and I know of 2 places I can get from in stock and why would I buy a second person used kit to save on taxes and shipping and I’ve seen used mpi go for 5-600 here and I’m done with this

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
You’re the second owner and euro mani or properly installed oem mani is same thing and I know of 2 places I can get from in stock and why would I buy a second person used kit to save on taxes and shipping and I’ve seen used mpi go for 5-600 here and I’m done with this
then why are you even bothering with engaging and mucking this for sale thread....

cptnhoek

Car(s)
2017 AllTrack DSG

Kbye!

Thanks for the bump!

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Low miles per previous owner - sub 5k and everything looks clean and is basically just ready for install and tuning

i purchased with the intention of installing and going BT on the AT but plans have changed so it’s up for grabs

have some additional lines to go with it

$850 shipped in the US
What is the grey connector with orange wire? Don't believe I've seen that on MPI harnesses before.

Does it come with flex sensor, or just the harness connection for it?