GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Precision race works MPI install

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
How far past the terminal does the wire need to go into the connector? Not far? Quite a bit? I am just going to completely redo the wiring, but I can't seem to get the fusebox terminal out. If I still don't get a reading then I'll look into getting the sensor replaced.
YouTube

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I reread the instructions and reread this whole thread. I am going to try to rewire everything tonight, with a new wiring harness. My only problem is I'm not sure how to remove the terminal in the fusebox for the wiring harness i have in there currently. I've tried with some depinning tools I have. Anyone have any tips? Not sure how much force I should be using to remove it.
I could not remove it either and had to cut the wire when I removed my MPI. The fuse block terminal has clips all around it that need to be undone one by one. It will pull right out easily once those clips have been released.

turbovw1

Go Kart Newbie
Tight ass fit. Oh and yes this nipple cannot be installed off the car as it hits that metal bracket. Driver's side can be installed off car.

All done.

Tomorrow ELECTRICAL! Fun times....I'm sore and tired. Took about 7 hours. Oh, and I had to rebuild my maestro file because I didn't use a boss mpi base file when I built it, even though my Moose file has mpi tables. :rolleyes:
I recently bought PR’s new AN fuel line kit with the ethanol sensor AN extension line.

It seems like their new kit does not work with this fitting pictured on the top on the passenger side of the fuel rail.

Is there an easy way to take off this fitting from the line because there is no room to fit an AN wrench in there to loosen it off the rail???

Or do I need to loosen the fuel rail or valve cover to remove that black bracket to get better access to the fitting???

Any help would be appreciated.

ITGUY

Autocross Newbie
I recently bought PR’s new AN fuel line kit with the ethanol sensor AN extension line.

It seems like their new kit does not work with this fitting pictured on the top on the passenger side of the fuel rail.

Is there an easy way to take off this fitting from the line because there is no room to fit an AN wrench in there to loosen it off the rail???

Or do I need to loosen the fuel rail or valve cover to remove that black bracket to get better access to the fitting???

Any help would be appreciated.
I had to remove the engine cover mount to fit the MPI on

MPI.jpg
MPI 2.jpg

MPI 3.jpg

Attachments

• MPI.jpg
    MPI.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 39

turbovw1

Go Kart Newbie
pull the rail off and then remove the fitting
Is there a way I can pull the rail off without taking the whole intake manifold off the head?

I’m running a RPC intake manifold and it’s a tight fit.

Attachments

• A7315904-1A47-45A3-9A2C-C8C3B19B335F.jpeg
    A7315904-1A47-45A3-9A2C-C8C3B19B335F.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 53
  • C1ECB61B-B2AE-49BA-B2AB-07F82A461F42.jpeg
    C1ECB61B-B2AE-49BA-B2AB-07F82A461F42.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 48