GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Precision race works MPI install

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
LPFP pressure was not registering. Make sure you get grey and blue wires fully seated (THANKS RAILROADER!). Those wires suck, FYI.

These are very handy tools for the job:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CP19CKZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0719N297G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Another tip, a pair of locking forceps makes the red wire into the fusebox simple, no need to pop it out. Snake it in there with your fingers, snap it down into forceps, look straight down through where it's supposed to seat and guide it on up there. Done.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Diggs, how did you get that section out? I want to use the free 5 prong relay sections to the left for my failsafe relay and was feeling around but didn’t see how to get it out. EAAB0824-16CD-421F-A9C3-077E9F4FDC2C.jpeg

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
That fuse box is a bitch and a half. I probably put 100 lbs of force on it before it finally came out.

All my wires had a click in thankfully. But I'm just running around on old tune so mpi isn't enable yet

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Update: so far so good. Car hasnt caught on fire yet but I need to wait for lpfp install before I claim good to go.

i spent like an hour making the wires all nice and tidy looking with electrical tape and cloth athletic tape so to go back in there to fix a wiring issue I would kermit myself

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Update: so far so good. Car hasnt caught on fire yet but I need to wait for lpfp install before I claim good to go.

i spent like an hour making the wires all nice and tidy looking with electrical tape and cloth athletic tape so to go back in there to fix a wiring issue I would kermit myself
Athletic tape! Haha, yeah that stuff is super sticky too.

I use Tesa tape on all the Wiring I use that I want quiet or to look oem

scrllock

Autocross Champion
For those doing the euro manifold/rail, I've seen mention of an additional lpfp sensor as part of the ROW setup. Is that necessary as well? Seems most people just need the rail, harness, manifold, and injectors.