GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Powdercoating in SoCal

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
what wheels are you re-finishing? @GTI_Jerm ? if you're going something simple like matte/satin gunmetal, you should be fine going to most places tbh.

neuspeed RSE10s. When I bought the car used, they already came with them and for some reason the paint is discolored with black streaks in some spots. Thinking I buy a different set of wheels and sell these for ~$600.

Any SoCal folks interested 🤔

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
neuspeed RSE10s. When I bought the car used, they already came with them and for some reason the paint is discolored with black streaks in some spots. Thinking I buy a different set of wheels and sell these for ~$600.

Any SoCal folks interested 🤔
Hit up some wheel refinishing guys for quotes. They might be able to take care of it. Definitely will be cheaper than powder coating and getting new wheels. Resurrect Wheel Recon did my CT200h wheels for my prius a couple of years ago for a very good price. People on this forum swear by Neuspeed wheels for the ease of application so they probably will sell for your ask price but just throwing out some options.

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Hit up some wheel refinishing guys for quotes. They might be able to take care of it. Definitely will be cheaper than powder coating and getting new wheels. Resurrect Wheel Recon did my CT200h wheels for my prius a couple of years ago for a very good price. People on this forum swear by Neuspeed wheels for the ease of application so they probably will sell for your ask price but just throwing out some options.

I really just lost interest in the hyperblack.. darker wheels just grew on me (just not black), plus the fact that it doesn’t immediately look dirty. Powder coating to a different color will definitely ease any urges for a new wheel at the moment. Kind of sucks buying a modded car because you don’t get to do the entire process yourself. Did save a bunch of money tho..

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
I really just lost interest in the hyperblack.. darker wheels just grew on me (just not black), plus the fact that it doesn’t immediately look dirty. Powder coating to a different color will definitely ease any urges for a new wheel at the moment. Kind of sucks buying a modded car because you don’t get to do the entire process yourself. Did save a bunch of money tho..

i feel you. i've grown tired of satin titanium myself. always been more a fan of brushed finished wheels. you should go cop those CE28's for sale.

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
i feel you. i've grown tired of satin titanium myself. always been more a fan of brushed finished wheels. you should go cop those CE28's for sale.

too far and would put an end to the other plans I had for my car haha. Those are really nice tho.

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Got an appointment scheduled on the 4th af Baid Polish. On the fence whether to go BMW silver with Casper clear for a flatter look or just straight up BMW silver and no top coat..