GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
The newer BBs are way too big as well IMO. I think there's a reason the 58 is so popular, and the BB gaining a lot of thickness when they went to the in house movement a few years ago has something to do with it.

I love the blue on blue BB58. I put my name down on an AD's waitlist but I'm not hopeful at all.

Grey market seems to have them available at MSRP (I'm thinking Joma specifically) if you don't mind forfeiting your warranty...

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Grey market seems to have them available at MSRP (I'm thinking Joma specifically) if you don't mind forfeiting your warranty...

This is true, but I'm not super comfortable buying a $4k watch without a warranty. I'd rather just not get one than have one grey market.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
This is true, but I'm not super comfortable buying a $4k watch without a warranty. I'd rather just not get one than have one grey market.
Tried a trusted reseller. That way it comes with the warranty!

C74F1DED-8855-4E5E-AE30-87D6980CA6CB.jpeg

gti_up

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTI S
I wanted a blue Pelagos bad but when I tried it on it was just too much watch for my small wrist. Still love it though.
When Tudor released the blue bezel/dial BB 58 I was sold...again until I saw it and then I was like, eh...its too much blue haha.
Now I'm thinking I just want the regular BB with the black dial/blue bezel, or maybe the BB GMT with the Pepsi bezel.
Just too much other stuff going on right now for frivolous watch purchases...
A GMT BB with the Pepsi dial is a beauty! It's on my wishlist, but maybe in a few years. Like you said, too much other stuff going on.

But yeah, the Pelagos is a huge watch. Is it too big for my wrist? Probably, but I like it.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Yeah like @Gray_Panther said you can find one through a "trusted seller" though sometimes a little over MSRP.
I am active on omegaforums.com and they pop up from time to time.

Before I posted this. I decided to see if there were any available over there an I did find one for $3600...so not too bad. Or if you can go without the bracelet...$3300.
But at the same time there is also one listed for $1000 more lol.

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Yeah like @Gray_Panther said you can find one through a "trusted seller" though sometimes a little over MSRP.
I am active on omegaforums.com and they pop up from time to time.

Before I posted this. I decided to see if there were any available over there an I did find one for $3600...so not too bad. Or if you can go without the bracelet...$3300.
But at the same time there is also one listed for $1000 more lol.

IMO bracelet is always a must! I had one on my old ETA Black Bay (which I miss all the time, just was a bit too big for my liking hence why I'm trying to get the 58).

Justgotohm

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE SP 6sp M
Nice leather on that watch.
A fellow from Finland that sells on Etsy, I’ve bought several bands from him. That Bullhead is at a techs getting a crystal, no polish or bezel ring, didn’t want to ruin the patina.
I like modded auto Seiko’s as well, no GTI in this pic.
2697E49D-ED80-4677-8296-86390C146F00.jpeg